About Me

My photo
I am a self confessed makeup junkie with a passion for buying cosmetics i love to create new looks and find new products :)

Monday 4 April 2011

Feeling Creative And FOTD!!!

Hey 
Okay im bored and feeling creative
so heres what i get upto when im bored!

Eyeshadows are all from the front cover brands very hot pallet :) 
and lips is rimmels 'rose passion' with bobby brown clear gloss over the top :) 

And Whilst im here thought id show you my face today :) 

This is my face of the day :) Quiet a natural look 
Foundation - Maybelline super stay 24h in IVORY 
Brows - Clinique Brow pencil in SOFT BROWN
Eyes - INGLOT pallet ( not sure on shade numbers as this is in my freedom pallet :/) 
Mascara - Bottom - Clinique bottom Lash Mascara in BLACK  
Top - -Clinique High Impact Mascara in BLACK 
Cheeks - Mac Mineralize Blush in HANG LOOSE 
Lips - Jelly Belly Lip Balm in BUBBLEGUM 

Yes this is a lot of products for a natural look!!! 
   x x D x x 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the first look! :) It's really nice! I want to try the Rimmel lip gloss now, it looks really nice! I also love the eye shadow look! It really stands out! :)
    Great blog post!
    From a new follower,
    Bex XxX

    http://bex-4-ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, more people need to follow this blog, it is sooo cute and informative!!! Thanks for checking out mine :)))

    http://fixyourfacemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete