About Me

My photo
I am a self confessed makeup junkie with a passion for buying cosmetics i love to create new looks and find new products :)

Friday 15 April 2011

Mini Haul And Reviews :)

Hey Guys 
Ok so yep i went a bit crazy in the cosmetics department :/ but never mind my makeup makes me smile :D 
here is my haul of the month, 
okay here we go my haul consists of
"that gal" Brightening face primer by benefit
"You glow girl solar powder" by Soap & Glory
"lemon Aid" by Colour correcting Eyelid primer
"Medium Concealer" by Babara Daly
"miss Popularity"Precision Highlighter for eyes and face by benefit
"superfine liner for brows" in soft brown 02 by Clinique
"Moisture Renew Lipstick" in Rose Passion by Rimmel 
"Speed Brow" Quick set brow gel by benefit
"Lip Gloss" In buff 4 by Bobbi Brown 
and lastly 
"Bottom Lash Mascara" In 01 black by Clinique
so yep i went mad :) but hey I'm happy 

i shall write and review these products in the order i have listed above 
sooo firstly "That gal" Brightening Face Primer 

<<< OK so this product does brighten my face and i have even been finding myself wearing it alone without the need for foundation as it gave my face a lovely glow so i definitely recommend this product for purchase and i am looking forward to using this on hot summer days :) 



Next we move on to "You Glow Girl" OK this product was in a set that i received at Christmas but i 
have only just used it so therefore here it is 
 i myself am usually not a huge fan of bronzers but this give such a natural glow and doesn't look so fake that i am instantly in love with it, the powder is so fine so doesn't feel thick and cake like one applied



Okay so next is "lemon aid and Medium Concealer 
Lemon aid By benefit does exactly what it says and corrects the lid pigmentation but i find this product to be slightly oily and having to wait longer than expected before putting shadows on top, i have tried putting less product on but i still find it leaving my eyes a bit oily so not my fave product but it may work better on someone who may have dryer eye lids than myself 

Medium Concealer by Babara Daly this product is very impressive for its very small price, this concealer was under 5 pounds and it hides every blemish i wish to cover, i have bought more than one of these and i have found this product to be a great addition to my professional kit! very happy results :) 

"Miss Popularity" by benefit

This Product is an amazing highlighter as you can see from the swatch but i personally could not use this as a day to day make up look as it would too intense i think this is perfect for evenings and nights on the town hah :) 




Clinique super fine liner for brows in 02 soft brown, 
i cannot get a good enough photo of this product as the pencil itself is so slender and just gets lost in the photo, this pencil is alot darker once applied to brows that i expected it to be, but its not too much of a problem for myself as i am a fan of dark brows so advise for future shoppers swatch it properly :) ha don't waste your pennies on buying incorrect colours :) 



Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick, this lipstick is very in season right now as its coral but pink at the very same time :)


I do realise that on this photo it does appear very red like but fear not when you see it for real it is a medium of coral and pink perfect for this season








Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Buff 4

I myself am a huge fan of Bobbi brown lip glosses as i love the sheen you get from them, this colour is a lovely nude brown and it is unlike many other lip glosses by other brands this gloss is not sticky and isn't hard work to wear it also  looks stunning over rose passion by Rimmel which if your lucky i may swatch at the end of this post :) 




Last and Most definitely not least is 
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
This wand has been created specially for bottom lashes and it works 
amazingly, with the brush itself being so tiny it allows you to work each lash exactly how you want them to be, i personally have a problem with my bottom mascara smudging underneath my eye and end with a constant smoky eye, this mascara when on does not smudge or drop off the eyelashes and is by far my best buy  :) 



And as promised Rimmel Rose Passion with Bobbi Brown Buff over 


OK that's enough from me coming next will be my fortnightly Something i Love Sunday :) 
Thanks :) 
 x x D x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment