About Me

My photo
I am a self confessed makeup junkie with a passion for buying cosmetics i love to create new looks and find new products :)

Saturday 30 April 2011

LUSH !!!


Hey all you LUSH lovers!
wellll i am a huge lush lover myself and i am constantly buying bath bombs and jelly shower products
buttttt this time i thought i would try some of their skin care products, 
i myself have very dry skin so i asked the adviser which product they would consider best for my skin 
she was very helpful and even demonstrated the products on my hands sooooo here we go......
Firstly i purchased 






AQUA MARINA cleanser - this product was inspired by mermaids and has calamine and Irish moss gel it cleanses, soothes and moisturises all skin types
My first impression of this product when i was browsing was that is isn't very nice to look at, and i was adamant that nothing with green bits in was touching my face, but hey after a demonstration i was sold! 
This tub itself i purchased for £5.85 for 100g and if i use the recommended amount then it should last me 3 months, so i shall be keeping track on how long this product lasts :) 
After using AQUA MARINA my skin felt really hydrated and dewy 
which is never a bad thing, i would highly recommend this cleanser to everyone and all skin types.






Secondly as i have mentioned i have dry skin so i needed a deeply hydrating moisturiser i was recommended several different moisturisers but as my skin can sometimes be sensitive CELESTIAL was the one for me, CELESTIAL is a heavenly moisturiser for sensitive skin is has vanilla, almond milk and dove orchid which will soften and calm easily irritated skin :) this product i purchased for £10.85 for 45g which is alot less the cleanser but i have been informed that you don't need to use very much product as a small amount does go far which always makes me smile ha! since buying this a week ago i have been using this religiously morning and night and i have noticed that my skin stays hydrated for alot longer! 


Next is a product i never even knew existed but here goes 'LIP SCRUB' this product amazes me, this is a sugar scrub which you apply using your fingers and then remove by licking off, sounds strange at first but there are 3 different flavours choc, mint and bubblegum, i went for the bubblegum. this i cannot get enough of, after the winter months everyone is getting rid of their colds and all of us at some point cannot get enough of lip balms well, this is the solution to dry cracked lips, go treat yourself! :) 


Shout out to LUSH, the amazing this about lush products is that they are all handmade and contain a very small if any amount of preservatives which can allow skin to dry up, this means the products are better for your skin and do the job they should :) 


Hope these first impressions and reviews help you all with you purchases, let me know what you've recently bought in the comments box

x x D x x 

1 comment:

  1. I love Lush products and the bonus is they are BUAV approved!! Which of course means no little bunnies or other animals had to suffer.

    ReplyDelete