About Me

My photo
I am a self confessed makeup junkie with a passion for buying cosmetics i love to create new looks and find new products :)

Sunday 3 April 2011

Something I Love Sunday :)

Hey!! 
This is something new I've decided to do, every Sunday i shall blog about something i am loving 
this week, sooo this week my ultimate product just has to be.....
The Daily Smooth Body Butter
With Rosehip seed oil and Cocoa butter
by Soap&Glory 

Ahhhhh I love it!
okay so this is what the bottle says, 
"DO or DRY"
"Amazingly-Effective Dry Skin Formula"
"Perennially flaky woman swaps weekly sessions with motivation coach for The Daily Smooth"

okay that's the main slogans there are alot more written on but i would be here all night, so yep as long as you have the important bits :) 
well now for my opinion....
I myself am usually not a fan of the scent of body butters how ever, this smells like nothing else i have used before, its very sweet but fruity at the very same time, leaves my skin smelling lush!!
i find it is so nice to massage into my skin and it absorbs lovely! 
my only dislike is that the bottle is just not big enough!! i wish it came in a huge tub!! 
this product i received as Christmas present gift set, so i haven't purchased any myself yet, but it retails at £5.62 from boots stores, which considering how long it is lasting me i personally think isn't too steep!! 

Okay Thats all for My Something I Love Sunday, 
Subscribe  for more blogs 
and leave any comments below 
Love 
x x D x x 


2 comments:

  1. Holly wants me to get some so she can try it - anything Dannii likes she is bound to love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha aww, thanks for reading :) yep it is amazing stuff!!! xx

    ReplyDelete